Kristen's Blog 2025
Health and Wellness is an important factor for living a healthy and well life. My friend and I love going to the gym throughout the week to work on different muscle groups. Today we are going to the gym to work on biceps and back. After we get a good workout in, we go to the courts to play either some basketball and/or some pickleball. Getting to do some physical activity is the highlight of each day for me.
It sounds like you and your friend have a great fitness routine! Working different muscle groups throughout the week is a smart way to stay balanced and prevent injury. Hitting biceps and back today will definitely give you a strong upper-body pump. Playing basketball or pickleball afterward is a fun way to add cardio while keeping things competitive. It’s great that staying active has become the highlight of your day. That kind of consistency builds both physical and mental wellness!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen!! It was great reading your blog about your personal health and fitness. I liked how you pointed out the importance of being physically active to have a healthy and well life. Personally, I enjoy going to the ARC to work out by myself. I also practice with the club soccer team 3 days a week when in season. Also, my friends and I will play pickleball, soccer tennis, or volleyball to get physical activity differently and have a lot of fun. It's really good to hear that staying physically active is the highlight of each day because it is such an important part of everyone's life to stay happy and healthy overall.
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen, I think it's great to hear that you and a friend are being physically active. I also like to go do things with friends, but I think it is important to be able to do things on your own. I am constantly at the ARC doing things like playing basketball. I do think there is an issue with how active people are, but I think it's great to hear that you are being active!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristen! Your blog was a good read. Health and wellness is a very important factor of our lives. It sounds like you lead a pretty active lifestyle with weightlifting and playing basketball with friends. Physical activity with friends just makes it better in my opinion. With friends its just more fun and enjoyable and your able to play sports or games together.
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen! I love working out with my friends too. I think it's really great to have a workout buddy. It helps keep you motivated and on track at the gym. I think it is so important to stay physically active especially n our major because we are role models for others. Im glad that you and your friend have something fun to do together that benefits your health. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDelete