10/29

 Today I went for a hike at Moraine State Park. The weather wasn't the best, but it was still nice. I got to spend time with my friends down the hall from me in my dorm building. It was nice to get away from campus for a little and work on my physical activity. When I got back I went to my UPB meeting and got to participate in some fun games for a little.

Comments

  1. Hey Kristen! I really enjoyed hearing how your day went overall! It seemed liked you kept yourself very busy today with hikes, friends, meetings and physical activity. It's very important to do some sort of workout each day. I really like that you included that into your schedule for today. I also did a lot of things today that kept me busy! I really enjoyed reading this and i hope you have a great rest of your night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen! That sounds like such a fun day! I love going to Moraine State Park — even when the weather isn’t perfect, it’s still so nice to get outside and take a break from campus. Hiking with friends is such a great way to stay active and clear your mind. It’s awesome that you were able to fit in both some physical activity and your UPB meeting in the same day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kristen's Blog 2025

10/28